- RSS Channel Showcase 8605742
- RSS Channel Showcase 1883228
- RSS Channel Showcase 9765630
- RSS Channel Showcase 2828789
Articles on this Page
- 04/17/17--23:00: _DIY Cactus Tee to M...
- 04/19/17--23:00: _The Phoenix Art Mus...
- 05/01/17--23:00: _A Visit to The Phoe...
- 05/09/17--23:00: _The Beauty of Color...
- 05/29/17--23:00: _Graffiti & Street A...
- 05/30/17--23:00: _Graffiti & Street A...
- 06/01/17--23:00: _National Trails Day...
- 10/15/17--23:00: _Keep Fall Tradition...
- 04/09/18--06:00: _DIY Saguaro Cactus ...
- 04/10/18--23:00: _How to make this DI...
- 06/11/18--23:00: _Finally, A Solution...
- 04/17/17--23:00: DIY Cactus Tee to Match Prickly Pear Socks for a CUTE Outfit
- 04/19/17--23:00: The Phoenix Art Museum Samurai Exhibit
- 05/01/17--23:00: A Visit to The Phoenix Art Museum
- 05/09/17--23:00: The Beauty of Color and Nature in the Arizona Desert
- 05/29/17--23:00: Graffiti & Street Art in Phoenix Arizona (Part 1)
- 05/30/17--23:00: Graffiti & Street Art in Phoenix Arizona (Part 2)
- 06/01/17--23:00: National Trails Day & an Interview with @backcountryburr
- 10/15/17--23:00: Keep Fall Traditions Brewing
- 04/09/18--06:00: DIY Saguaro Cactus Print Tank Top
- 04/10/18--23:00: How to make this DIY Paper Fairy Castle or Cereus Tetragonus Cactus
- 06/11/18--23:00: Finally, A Solution For Snoring So Couples Can Sleep in the Same Bed
I received a pair of socks to review. My opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links. I love fun and colorful socks! The woven pear is one of my fav places to get cool socks because of the quality in the fabric but also in the designs. They are not cheap looking, made […]
When I was in Arizona visiting, my sister took my daughter and my son and I to the Phoenix Art Museum to see the Samurai Exhibit. It was incredible because I had no idea about the exquisite detail and perfect craftsmanship that went in to the objects from these Japanese warriors so many centuries ago. “The […]
On a visit back to Arizona I went with family to the Phoenix Art Museum. It is a lovely museum with a lot to offer different types of people with different tastes. They have a lot of events and if you live anywhere near the museum, you should absolutely put some of them o n your […]
The desert has a stunning beauty. It starts with the sunrises and sunset that stretch across the giant sky. It runs through the beautiful rock found all over the state. And it is certainly found in the natural plants and cacti, especially when they are blooming in the Spring! Here are a few of my colorful […]
I love graffiti art and always have. One of the the things that I love about phoenix is that there are murals and graffiti and art all around town. The artistic expression of the locals is everywhere and makes Phoenix a colorful and interesting place! I took photos of many of the art around town […]
Welcome to Part Two of Graffiti & Street Art in Phoenix Arizona. One of the the things that I love about phoenix is that there are murals and graffiti and art all around town. The artistic expression of the locals is everywhere and makes Phoenix a colorful and interesting place! I took photos of many of […]
The first Saturday of June is always National Trails Day. Growing up in Arizona where the natural scenery throughout the state is stunning, my family was big into camping and hiking. I can’t even remember how many backpacking trips I have been on over my lifetime. And I am not talking just day hikes, I […]
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeijerCoffeeCreamerBundle #CollectiveBias Most of you know that I was born and raised in Arizona and lived there until my 30’s when we moved to Illinois where my husband took a new job. In Arizona the skies so big […]
I LOVE cactus because it reminds me of my home where I was born and raised and lived for 30+ years…ARIZONA! I call Illinois home now after living here for over 12 years but AZ is in my heart as home. I love making/designing my own clothes when I can and I want to share […]
I LOVE cactus probably because they remind me of home in Arizona. I have lived in Illinois for over 12 years but for 30+ years I had spent my whole life in the Arizona desert filled with beautiful cactus of all sorts. I wanted to make some cool paper cactus for home decor and wanted […]
How many couples do you know who are in disharmony over snoring? It can be bad enough to make one person have to go sleep in another room. I feel bad for the people who have to have their sleep disrupted by a significant other who snores, but I also feel bad for the snorers! […]